HTML and CSS - #1 - Scriblin and Scriptin

How to teach myself some HTML scripting...
I mainly decided to learn HTMl as a sort of prologue for programming and web-design. And I was planning to start it without being rushed, which is how I am. But since I care about the design of a web-site a lot, especially if it's my website and I couldn't stand the current scheme of my blogger template, I decided to rush things and push myself to learn it.

OK, So I'll finish the w3schools.com's courses.... Then I'll try to read the Blogger template again. "Sounds like a plan!", Jon said to himself like a madman.

So, what to write here...
I can't reinvent the language, and make it up myself! It's a language! It needs practice. So, I'll use my knowledge to practice anything I could think up until I find a functions' limits... That's one thing to do I guess.
I think writing my question on the "Markup Language" as I come across them and I will try to remember the Tags... That's the plan for now.
Oh! I can design a page on paper, and try to make my dream web-site by what I've learned each time...
Here we go!
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_intro.asp